Guardian from strangers Guardian from strangers

the only thing i think could improve this is actual lip syncing for the characters other than the goddess i feel the fact hey don't move they're mouths makes those parts rely a tiny bit more on the sound instead of the animation, but i think you did an amazing job on the artwork, the actions in the fighting scenes and story i like the little twist at the end.

Breaking Poke-bad Breaking Poke-bad

this is really good the artwork looks awesome, the only thing i can say that would improve this is to include some secondary actions when characters aren't moving, nothing to crazy maybe even a trace over so that the characters aren't so still just to give them a lil bit more life to them when they aren't moving.

Star Wars Meets Lion King Star Wars Meets Lion King

this looks awesome the way you animated the cape looks great, although i must confess it felt a little slow, but that's just how i felt, great job

Sk8bit Sk8bit

the only issue i have with this game is that the controls are really floaty, everything else i liked, level design and such i'd like to see a remake of some sort of this game but with tighter controls

Magic Steel Magic Steel

i dig the retro feel to it

The Evil Haunted House The Evil Haunted House

that just wasn't funny just retarded

Crimson Red Twat Water Crimson Red Twat Water

it sounds like suicidal tendancies with vocals closer to more modern stuff like atreyu nice job bro :D

SmithBA responds:

Thanks for the review! I had never really listened to suicidal tendencies before people started comparing that vocal track to them. I was just going for an old school kinda feel to the vocals. After listening to them however I completely see how it sounds similar. Thanks for listening. Hope you enjoyed it. :)

Rig, MRage, DS555 - Authority Rig, MRage, DS555 - Authority

THIS IS

SO SICK I WANT THIS ON MY IPOD

A LINE! A LINE!

OMG TIS THE TEH MOST EP1C TING I HAVE EVR SEEN ITS A MSTR OF PIES IF U SRSLY ACTLY THINK ABT IT LIKE ACTLY SRSLY!!!!11!!ELEVON1111